Thursday, September 27, 2012

App is in beta



The app is wired up and ready to go.  I have it loaded in the simulator, my iPad, and several peoples phones -- all to test it out and work out what bugs there may be.  In about a week I will submit it to the app store.

Then, I begin the work on the Android version.

In the meantime, I modified the form in which users can submit work requests and added it to the site.  I also copied and pasted the 'About' and 'Estimates' pages that I conjured up for the app and placed them into pages on the site.  I want a nice, clean, and neat web interface.  However, I am beginning to think that it is too neat -- and now just simple!

Once I finally settle on a logo (one of the things holding me back from the app store, because the iOS app will need it) I will order some business cards.  What else am I forgetting....


A little too simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment